Read more Read less
- Corporate governance for public companies and banks: how to improve standards and practices in Asia?
- REITs and infrastructure funds in Asia: challenges and outlook
- Private investment funds: marketing passports available to Asian asset managers
- The rise of NPLs: restructuring and distressed investing in Asia
- Gender equality: let’s include the men
- Competition and challenges facing stock exchanges in Asia
- Perspectives on FinTech developments: impact on banking and securities market in Asia
- Acquisition and leveraged financing: continuing the conversation
- Maximising shareholder value: the new age of shareholder activism
- Evolution of online payment systems and lessons for Asia
- Vivian Lam Paul Hastings, Hong Kong SAR; Chair, Financial Conferences Subcommittee, IBA Securities Law Committee
13 CPD points accredited by the Law Society of Hong Kong.