Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 28 December 2018 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
7th IBA European Corporate & Private M&A Conference
7-8 February 2019, The Westin Paris Vendome Hotel, Paris, France
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
This conference has now sold out and the waitlist is closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- The edge of tomorrow - allocating risk between signing and closing in European M&A deals
- Earn-outs – piece of cake or recipe for disaster?
- Data protection in the data room – what, when, to whom?
- From foe to friend - selling to a (direct) competitor – best practice and considerations
- Belt and suspenders - how to run a dual track transaction in Europe
- America first in M&A? – a comparison of the US, Japanese and European approach to certain deal terms
- General counsel forum – international M&A viewed from the general counsel office
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Corporate and M&A Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.