REGISTER BEFORE 07 OCTOBER 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
IBA Latin American Entrepreneurship Conference: challenges and opportunities in Latin America
6–8 November 2019, Tivoli Mofarrej Hotel, São Paulo, Brazil
A conference presented by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum, the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, the IBA Insolvency Section, IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee, the IBA Professional Ethics Committee, the IBA Womens Lawyers' Interest Group and IBA Young Lawyers' Committee
The Latin American Entrepreneurship Conference will further develop the Closely Held Committee’s technology, disruption and innovation focus as applicable in Latin American countries.
Entrepreneurship is challenging anywhere in the world, but in Latin America entrepreneurs and investors are faced with additional issues. On the other hand, the region presents additional opportunities compared to other parts of the world. After many years, the Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprise Committee will again organise a conference in Latin America to discuss legal issues specific to the region.
São Paulo will also bring us the opportunity to organise our traditional social events to interact and meet old and new friends in a relaxed and easy-going environment.
- Dispute resolution with an entrepreneurial mindset: mediation and online mediation
- Gender balance in law firms, from a client’s perspective
- Innovation in biotechnology and agribusiness: can Latin America solve the Malthusian Trap?
- Interactive workshop: financing growth and acquisitions in Latin America
- Interactive workshop: M&A trends and challenges in Latin America
- Latin American unicorns: startups and scale ups in tech companies
- Legal-tech: how are Latin American firms adapting to the new legal business environment?
- The ‘multi-latinas’: global entrepreneurship and cross-border growth in other key traditional sectors
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.