- Retaining talent and being an attractive workplace for future talent
- Delivering better client relationships and managing change – what can we learn from other professionals?
- How best to prepare your firm for the future – tech, pricing and digital issues
- The client perspective – how can lawyers raise the bar on legal services?
- Hermann J Knott Andersen Tax & Legal, Cologne; Council Member, IBA Section on Public and Professional Interest
- Jerry Koh Allen & Gledhill, Singapore; Co-Chair, IBA Securities Law Committee
- Stephen Revell Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Hong Kong SAR; Advisory Board Member, IBA Section on Public and Professional Interest and the IBA Law Firm Management Committee
Admin Note to Singapore Practitioners and s36B Foreign Lawyers in relation to the Mandatory CPD Scheme:
- No. of Public CPD Points: 6.0 points
- Practice Area: Professional Skills
- Training Level: General
Participants who wish to obtain CPD Points are reminded that they must comply strictly with the Attendance Policy set out in the CPD Guidelines. For this activity, this includes signing in on arrival and signing out at the conclusion of the activity in the manner required by the organiser, and not being absent from the entire activity for more than 15 minutes. Participants who do not comply with the Attendance Policy will not be able to obtain CPD Points for attending the activity. Please refer to www.sileCPDcentre.sg for more information.