Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 04 APRIL 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
22nd Annual IBA Transnational Crime Conference
15-17 May 2019, Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
A conference presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and the IBA Business Crime Committee
- A new era for anti-money laundering enforcement?
- Corruption investigations at a turning point. Operation Car Wash, the Notebooks case and the current landscape
- Due process and the rights of individuals in criminal proceedings and investigations
- Encrypted communications – WhatsApp, privacy, freedom of expression & de-territorialisation of data
- Extradition, politics and the rule of law
- Managing cross-border internal investigations and regulatory enforcement actions
- Using information or documents obtained in civil or foreign proceedings in domestic criminal cases
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Criminal Law Committee and the Business Crime Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.