Read more Read less
- Cartels: to file or not to file for leniency?
- New enforcement trends against vertical restraints in the online world
- Trade and antitrust: will trade wars make antitrust law great again?
- Mission impossible: challenges to complex merger cases
- Abuse of dominance: ‘what do you mean by excessive pricing or superior bargaining position?’
- Enforcers roundtable
- Kyriakos Fountoukakos Herbert Smith Freehills, Brussels; Secretary, IBA Antitrust Section
- Tsuyoshi Ikeda Ikeda & Someya, Tokyo; Asia Pacific Region Liaison Officer, IBA Antitrust Section
SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION INTO JAPANESE WILL BE PROVIDED.