2nd IBA European Fashion and Luxury Law Conference
12-13 June 2019, Altitude 360, London, England
A conference presented by the IBA European Regional Forum and supported by the IBA Corporate Counsel Forum, IBA International Sales Committee and the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee.
- The digitalisation of fashion and luxury
- Sustainable fashion: moving from a linear to a circular business model
- Private equity meets the fashion and luxury industry
- Interactive workshop: hot topics in the fashion and luxury industry
- In-house at the fashion house: principles, priorities and challenges
- The death of fashion
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the European Regional Forum with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.