Read more Read less
Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference Technology, social media and artificial intelligence: challenges for the legal industry in the digital age
25-27 March 2020, Cartagena Convention Centre, Cartagena, Colombia
A conference presented by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
- Acceleration, artificiality and abundance
- Big data/big challenge
- Data protection: is poor use of social media worth going to jail for?
- Data protection: the regulator’s view
- David v Goliath: the Costeja Case against Google
- Design thinking: what is hot in the market
- If you think blockchain is a cryptocurrency, this session is for you
- Is fake news the new elector?
- Legal tech M&A activity
- Rise of the machines
- Social media: regulation v freedom of press
- Tech or no tech? There is NO question
- The challenge of data protection
- The in-house perspective on artificial intelligence and data protection
- Venture capital investments in Legal Tech and the technology industry
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Latin American Regional Forum with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.