Programme listConference home
Tuesday 24 May (1430 - 1530)
• What has been the impact of Brexit on non-EU managers seeking to raise capital in the EU?
• Will the UK continue to account for such a significant amount of assets under management in Europe and as a global investment management hub?
• What might a new deal between the UK and the EU look like? Will we see more divergence between regulatory regimes?
• Has any Brexit-related restructuring had any unintended or unforeseen consequences (positive or negative)?
Tuesday 24 May (1530 - 1600)
Tuesday 24 May (1600 - 1700)
• Evolution of secondary transactions
• Various type of general partner (GP)-lead secondaries
• Various ways to structure GP-led secondaries
• Conflicts of interests relating to GP-led secondaries
• US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) scrutiny and SEC proposed rules
• Recent trends in secondary market
• Changes in the secondary advisory business